vendredi 22 janvier 2016

Just Feel it !

In this blog, I come to share around an issue that I come to share around an issue that appears to be a priority for thousands of people on the planet: the complete integration of our spiritual journey and insights into our ordinary day to day life. 

Our becoming available and receptive for the awakening and manifestation of the Being we already and truly are inside.
  






Here I am, living on the earth plane ... so, as an adventurer would do, I made the conscious choice to make the most of it. For me it now means, I consciously decide to find, enjoy and manifest the treasures embedded into Life. It is my choice, and I update it everyday with as much awareness as possible and as often as possible throughout my day.

Treasures? Love, Peace, Light, Joy, Abundance, Force, Creativity, Awareness... 

It is up to me whether I feel, experience and manifest them, beyond the mere mental knowledge I might have around these concepts. Not on the basis of any personal ambitious expectations for power, mastery, but with simplicity, modesty and thankfulness for these Life gifts. 

Gandhi invited us to be the change we wish to see in the world, to make it our own individual responsibility for it to happen globally. Let me just share with you a little piece of my adventurous approach. 

Gandhi is talking to us all including “me” is'nt he? 


So what part of "me" is potentially able to operate "at my level" the change that will help, for example, to expand Peace on the planet ? 

Rather than bringing a quick illusory answer to the question, I choose to let it grow inside my awareness field. Because it might take some time before i get to any true, solid and deep feeling concerning who is this “me” we are talking about anyway!  
Our hyperactive mind rushing in to keep control when facing some kind of strangeness is generally very quick to produce ready made answers. And then what? Is that what the world needs today? Is that what we really desire for ourselves?

I'd much prefer let this question develop by itself deep within me. When it surfaces again, the game is for me to send it back deep within and so on, as often as it spontaneously happens during the day. As if I was sowing seeds, confident that an answer will emerge at one time or another, in one form or another. Silence, we are sowing now ! Silence, we are loving now! 
I give myself the opportunity to enter into the feelings of the game itself and of the effects generated within me by it. No need to overconcentrate! It is a game and I enjoy it as a kid would. As someone once said, “Life is far too important to be taken seriously”! 
In the same vein I can choose to play this other game: find and feel peace within myself. PEACE. A Treasury of Life. Hardly encountered on a large worldwide scale though. Bringing peace out in the world if we don't even concretely know what it feels like inside, seems to be just another useless daydreaming activity. You are not convinced? Just look around! 

There is a lot to learn just by feeling a word's vibration. 

It might be uneasy to put words on such an inner experience. But no one has to talk about it. 
Less mental, more feeling. 


The simple fact to desire an experience – to feel what inner peace is, to find the silence inside your heart... – calls for an answer that will be perceived through us by feeling confident that it will clearly reveal itself in time, if only we would bother update our intention again and again, until it manifests in our life!
Just try it! Nothing to loose! Let go of your expectations, it is a game!
Just choose the number 1 change on your list of priorities for the world. And stick to it until you feel what it is all about finally. And avoid to go from one priority to another! Be consistent. Be patient. Be open to the unexpected. Let go of your beliefs, opinions and else... Let Life teach you! Live broadcast time!


You need to choose! If not you'll stay unaware of who chooses what inside you! And you'll keep thinking that Life goes on playing tricks on you! When instead it will just be answering your lack of conscious choice.  

Go on with your Life, don't change a thing except freeing up some space inside to give yourself a chance to feel the change you are yearning for! 

You know how to do that. You've done it many times when dreaming about a new job, a new relationship, a new house... 

Take time to dream the world you wish to live in, to feel it! 

Live your dreams!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire